Tuesday, April 2, 2013

VIDEO - Knukonceptz KNF60 Distribution Block - Car Audio Fabrication First Look


As you guys well know car audio is an ever changing hobby. You may decide to add an amp to your install, or a secondary battery, and there is nothing more frustrating than having to completely re-do your install just to add an additional electrical component. If you take the time to make fiberglass bezels or beauty panels for your wire distribution the thought of making a change to that distribution is terrifying, as you would then have to redo all of your work. 

Well now these worries are a thing of the past! Check out my video review of the Knukonceptz KNF60 distribution block.

If you would like an additional product reviewed in the future let me know!

Mark


3 comments:

  1. Mark I am just in the stages of equipment purchasing and ran across this thread, My son and I are going from the stinger to the KnuKonceptz brand next week for all wiring and interconects....front to back, I appreciate your hard work. I hope to incorporate some of the ideas you have presented to the world. I will have my son document his progress on his car when we get started in 2 weeks. I hope it will be competition ready 30 days after we start.
    thanks again Billy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billy, I am glad to hear that! Thank you for the post! Please do me a HUGE favor and email KnuKonceptz when you purchase the equipment and let them know that I sent you over there. It would help me out a lot. Also be sure to subscribe to my videos on youtube and keep me posted on the progress! Keep it loud!

      Delete
    2. I will do that without question. I have already subscribed months ago. His system will be sick and loud. What every 16 year old needs, Custom door panels 2-6.5 and tweets in each door, Custom fiberglass box for orion HCCA 15.2, Reference amps and full active system. takes me back to when I worked in car audio. I will document and upload what we can. thanks again and keep up the good work.

      Delete