Saturday, April 20, 2013

Join the CAF Army!

Whoa, seriously whoa, this whole YouTube thing is just exploding. I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the fans for all your support. The comments on the videos, the likes, the shares, and the favorites from all the fans have really helped my videos gain a ton of exposure, and in doing so have helped bring more people to our team to learn about Car Audio and grow the hobby.

People have often asked how they can help support the channel. I truly enjoy supporting you guys by teaching you what I have learned so it makes me feel so honored that you want to return the favor and do whatever you can to support CAF. Due to this recurring request I decided to create the picture file below. Feel free to download it. What would really help me is if you could put it in your signature on all the different car audio forums that you post on. Help me by being ambassadors for the CAF army! I figure if enough people do this we can continue to grow the family and continue to learn from one another.

I love you all and thank you for the continued support!

~Mark

(Right click >>> Save as )

(If that doesn't work go here and right click then save as)
http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o768/caraudiofabrication/ForumSigaARMY_zpsc3ddf518.jpg?t=1366498531

7 comments:

  1. http://www.english-for-students.com/Reoccurring-or-Recurring.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe I should have you preview all my stuff before I post :)

      Delete
    2. I'd be happy to. Long live C.A.F.

      Delete
  2. I want a T-shirt with the CAF logo, site address, and youtube address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been in and out of car audio for over 20yrs now.. run mostly SQ comps .. it's been 5 yrs since my last build, but after seeing yours and a few overs videos gave me the fever to start a new build .. so really ... i own you a thanks, for reminding me how much i love doing this stuff all over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark you're flippin awesome! Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Mark! The clean background and attention to detail really makes a difference, thanks!

    ReplyDelete